The SNOMED International April Business Meeting is scheduled for April 8-11th, 2018 at the Amba Charing Cross Hotel in London, UK.
- Rate is inclusive of VAT and full English breakfast (£239.00/night)
- Must be booked by March 17th, 2018
- Attendees are to make their own reservations by calling 0800 330 8397 or emailing email@example.com quoting booking reference (SNOM070418)
- Limited rooms available - Review closely located accommodations here.
- Dr. Afzal Chaudhry, CCIO, Cambridge University Hospitals Foundation NHS Trust, joins us as our Opening Plenary Speaker
- 35+ governance, advisory and project group sessions
- Monday evening drinks reception featuring a caricaturist and roving magician
- NHS Digital Connectathon conveniently held at the Amba after the conclusion of the April Business Meeting
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
See you in April!
Updated Schedule - March 12th, 2018
Opening Plenary Speaker:
Dr Afzal Chaudhry is a Consultant Nephrologist and the Chief Clinical Information Officer (CCIO) at
He leads the CUH eHospital programme delivering a trust-wide HIMSS Stage 6 electronic patient record, and the Informatics component of the Population and Quantitative Science theme in the Cambridge NIHR Biomedical Research Centre.
In October 2017, Dr Chaudhry was recognized as the UK CCIO of the year.