A key emerging theme globally is the requirement to link clinical medications data and the data required for pharmacovigilance, regulation and supply chain.
Following requests from SNOMED International Members and other stakeholders, SNOMED CT® has drafted a position statement describing the relationship between the proposed SNOMED CT Pharmaceutical/biologic product concept model and other international standards. Please click here to download the full document.
This position statement is geared towards the following bodies for information and feedback as applicable:
- Policy makers, or equivalent agencies
- SNOMED International stakeholder groups
- Standards Development Organizations (SDOs)
- SNOMED CT® implementers and software vendors
- Pharmaceutical regulators and the pharmaceutical industry
SNOMED International welcomes all opportunities to discuss partnerships in order to advance our drug content and quality for our members and stakeholders.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.