As discussed a few weeks ago, the E-Learning Advisory Group plans to meet this Wednesday 29th April from 7:00 UTC to 9:00 UTC on https://snomed.zoom.us/j/387931662.
I understand what a busy time it is for everyone - so I hope this meeting time is still okay with most of you. Please let me know if you're unable to attend.
If possible, could you please send me your Member reports before the meeting, to make the meeting time more efficient. I will share your reports via the ELAG confluence space, and do my best to summarize these during the meeting. Topics requested include:
- New or planned SNOMED CT education activities in your region
- National or region-specific SNOMED CT priorities
- Feedback on existing SNOMED CT eLearning experiences (if any)
- Course accreditation recommendations for your region (if any)
- Which local languages are required for SNOMED education in your region?
- Are there any potential education providers who could help to translate and deliver our courses in these languages? - e.g. universities or others with an online education platform.
Please note that the discussion during the meeting will focus on the last two topics (5 and 6). The full meeting agenda can be found here - 2020-04-29 ELAG Remote Meeting (via Zoom).
Thanks very much everyone!