Thank you to everyone who responded to the recent Doodle Poll. Based on a strong consensus, the SNOMED E-Learning AG meeting will be scheduled for:
Wednesday 8th April from 7:00 UTC to 9:00 UTC on https://snomed.zoom.us/j/387931662
I have sent out a meeting invite to all those who responded to the Doodle Poll. If you missed out and would like to add this meeting to your calendar, please email me at email@example.com.
Due to the compressed meeting length, could you please ALL email me a short report (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the following topics by Friday 3rd April:
- New or planned SNOMED CT education activities in your region
- National or region-specific SNOMED CT priorities
- Feedback on existing SNOMED CT eLearning experiences (if any)
- Course accreditation recommendations for your region (if any)
- Which local languages are required for SNOMED education in your region?
- Are there any local education providers (e.g. universities or others with an online education platform) who could help to translate and deliver our course materials in the required languages?
I will share your reports on the ELAG confluence space (http://snomed.org/elag) and do my best to summarize these during the meeting. The discussion will then focus on the last 2 topics, which are an integral part of SNOMED International's 2020-2025 strategy. The full meeting agenda can be found here - 2020-04-29 ELAG Remote Meeting (via Zoom).
Thanks very much everyone! I hope you're all safe and well!
P.S.: I am aware that this meeting time will not suit many of you in the Americas, so if you would like me to arrange a second meeting at a more suitable time please let me know (email@example.com).