Enrolments for the next SNOMED CT Implementation Course, starting on Monday 6th January 2020, will be closing soon - on Friday 20th December 2019.
The SNOMED CT Implementation Course teaches you the SNOMED CT knowledge and skills required to implement a SNOMED CT enabled system.
Key skills you will learn and practice include:
- Using SNOMED CT in information models
- Querying SNOMED CT with expression constraints
- Creating SNOMED CT subsets using best practice principles
- Understanding the description logic foundation of SNOMED CT
- Documenting SNOMED CT requirements for clinical system procurements
- Adopting recommended principles for searching, entering, storing, mapping and maintaining SNOMED CT
Each NRC is entitled to one FREE ENROLMENT in each of our courses each year - so please take advantage of this offer to educate your local team. Note - you may use your 2020 free voucher for the January 2020 Implementation Course. To claim your free NRC enrolment, the MF representative should email email@example.com and request a 'Member free voucher'. Please include the name and email of the person who will be enrolling, and which course intake they would like to enrol in. We will then send the free voucher to the student with instructions on how to use it.
Please also share the following postcard within your local country or territory to help us advertise this course more widely!
The course fee is $US 500 for students from high-income Member countries, and $US 250 for students from middle-income Member countries. To enrol visit the Implementation Course enrolment page in the SNOMED CT Course Catalogue.
If you have any questions, please email the E-Learning team at firstname.lastname@example.org.