Changes in this release
Validation report assertion changes since last release
This is an expedited performance improvement update, including Authoring-UI and Drools Rules updates to synchronise International with those already deployed for Managed Service in AP Version 3.0.1 on 4 September 2018 and Drools Rules Version 1.23.0 on 6 September 2018 - please see the associated Drools Rules Version 1.23.0 release notes. This release fixes issues found during deployment of AP Version 3.0.2 which led to its rollback, and aggregates the changes from that version, and also includes a TS Browser update which resolves a performance issue related to excessive server loading when initialising the TS Browser projects/tasks selector.
The changes in this version have the following improvements:
- faster concept saves
- faster Drools Rules save validation
- faster concept loading in edit panel
- faster concept loading in review panel
- faster taxonomy node opening and context node switching
- significantly reduced server load when initialising the TS Browser project/tasks selector
There is a known issue with this release regarding large batch saves with over 100 concepts per batch, which are timing out due to the current performance issues. The workaround until this can be resolved is to use a maximum of 50 concepts per batch, which avoids the time-out problem.
Module versions in this deployment
MRCM Rules (International)
MRCM Rules (Managed Service)
Template Service (API)
Related dependencies for information
|Identity Management Service (IMS)||1.2.1||Unchanged|
- Note that a separate RVF deployment will follow with additional validation assertions for both International (prioritised QI support) and Managed Service (IE and CH support).